Honors and Awards
Professor Henry Horng-Shing Lu
• Elected member, International Statistical Institute (ISI), 2011.
• Directors of International Chinese Statistical Association (ICSA) Board, 2012-2014.
• Co-editor for Handbook of Statistical Bioinformatics, Springer, 2011.
• Guest Editor for the Special Issue in International Journal of Systems and Synthetic Biology, 2010.
• Guest Editor for the Special Issue in Journal of Data Science, July, 2008.
• Associate Editor for Statistica Sinica, 2005-2008.
Wei-Fang Niu Postdoctoral
• Chinese Statistical Association, thesis award, 1997.
• The Member of the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the R.O.C., 2008.
Hung-Hui Juan Postdoctoral
• The member of the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the Republic of China, 2011.
• Reviewer of ACM Wireless Networks.
• PhD Scholarship, 2 years, Institute of Electronics, NCTU.
• Academic Achievement Awards, 2 semesters, Institute of Electronics, NCTU.
• Academic Achievement Awards, 4 semesters, Department of E.E., NCTU.
• Calculus Contest Award, NCTU, 2001.
Chien-Chang Chen Postdoctoral
• Adjunct Assistant Professor and teach the course of “Statistical Computing Language,” Institute of Statistics, National
Chiao Tung University, Summer Course, 2012.
• Invited lecture speech, Department of Electronics Engineering & Institute of Electronics, National Chiao Tung
University, 06/04/2012. Topic: “Acoustic Responses of a Biomimetic Pressure Sensor.”
• Invited speech, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University, 05/29/2012. Topic: “A
Preliminary Study of Physical Models in MEMS.”
• Invited speech, Department of Physics, Tunghai University, 03/26/2012. Topic: “Green’s Theorem to the Engineering
Science: Application on the Biomedical Electro-Optical Integrated System.”
• Invited reviewer of the Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, IEEE.
• Reviewer of Journal of Petroleum and Gas Engineering.
• The Member of the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the R.O.C., 2011.
• The Member of the America Nano Society (ANS).
• The Ph. D. Graduate Representative of Institute of Electronics, NCTU, 2011.
• Excellent Achievement of 2010 Ph. D. Dissertation, Institute of Electronics, NCTU.
• Scholarship, two semesters, Institute of Electronics, NCTU, in 2006.
• Graduation with highest honor in Department of Physics, NCU, in 2003.
• National Novel Creation Awards of Youth Group in R.O.C., in 1998.
• National Novel Creation Awards of Children Group in R.O.C., in 1995.